Tuesday, May 26, 2015

About Me

     Well  I've started a blog! I am a stay at home mom of my daughter (10) my stepson (4) when he's with us and my son (2). What a crazy life we have!
      I do preschool with my boys to get them ready for school! My nephew will be joining us soon as well! We do a lot of fun projects and stay really busy! The kids have chores and they each get to pick and make a dinner 1 night everywhere! I stress manners, respect and responsibilityou with these kids. I'm hoping to set them up to be functional members of society.. I want them to dream big and know they can do anything they set their mind to!
       As a mom and a person I strive to live a positive life! Love, compassion and kindness are important to me and I do my best to live them everyday! I do my best to keep our family happy and healthy! We all have struggles but it's the way you choose to handle them that shows your character I think!
      I plan to share our activists and other life  experiences on this blog! :) Hope you enjoy!
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment